Friday, November 29, 2013

Cool and Colorful

Hey! This is my first blog! Not first.. But my first fashion blog:D 
I thank God for my best friend Antoni, Who turns out to be my best outfit photographer ever. And Tiara, she helps me to choose the oufit. And Jeje! Lol:)) he's my best friend too. He's so naughty, but he's really care to me!:)) and he helps me to bring my stuffs bcs he's fat:D 



I just bought this crop tee last year. Yeah, i never wear it. Coz i don't know where to wear it. I just practically like I wore on this post. Hah!:D you can wear it to hang out with your friends! Its really fashionable. Cs "GEEK" is booming! Than a geek crop tee with red leather skirt and aclyric clutch. 
Oh! Maybe you can wear on christmas holiday:D stay fashionable;) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here the details and store :)

Yes, you can choose white socks to compare with the outfit and pump heels. You can buy them at Centro Dept. Store :) 

And you choose pump heels by Nine West. So comfortable! Looks pretty right? 
And you know! I just bought my sunglasses at Mango. And Mango had really big sale. So, i got really really cheap price. Seriously, i dont expect it:))))
Geek crop tee and red leather skirt, hmm you can find any where.. Maybe Topshop or Stradivarius! I love them<3


Hope you falling in love with my first fashion blog:)
 Thanks for coming and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment